Behrman House Online Store
Shiru Shalom Ivrit 1 Music CD
Charming sing-along music uses and reinforces the vocabulary from Shalom Ivrit 1. This 14-song CD—with lyrics in Hebrew and English translation—will introduce and review vocabulary in the student text, create a lively Hebrew atmosphere in the classroom, and provide a link between classroom and home. Aural presentation of the vocabulary complements the visual, appealing to students' different learning styles and helping them acquire and retain the vocabulary and grammar of Shalom Ivrit 1. Can be used in any Hebrew classroom.
Includes 16-page booklet containing Hebrew lyrics—a great way to reinforce reading skills!
Shiru Shalom Ivrit 1 is ideal to:
- Create a welcoming Hebrew atmosphere when students arrive for class.
- Use as a motivational introduction for new chapters in the text.
- Play as background music while students are engaged in individual or small group work.
- Teach selected songs for a zimriyah, family Shabbat dinner, or holiday program.
- Send home for families to play in their car pools.
- Give as a gift to new religious school families.
Teach useful modern Hebrew vocabulary, motivate students, and enliven the classroom with Shiru Shalom Ivrit 1.
5-9 copies 15% off
10+ copies 30% off
There are no products in your shopping cart.